Rent the village
The Village has numerous venue and meeting spaces with multiple congress and gathering locations that are perfect for company meetings , work shops and presentations .
The medieval centre is full of atmosphere with authentic corners , cobbled streets , old lanterns and extensive panoramic views .
- A small cosy Baroque Theater seating 100 people is opened to host congress meetings , presentations as well as celebrations .
- There are 20 venue options to choose from in the old historical centre such as Roman Cisterns,Panoramic gardens and even an Ex Convent with its vaulted halls . Most of the village is closed to traffic with its cobbled Street squares and scenic parks . No cars are needed as everything is at walking distance .
- For every Event the entire village is closed off to make the setting exclusive , unique and importantly Yours.
- On arrival Guests are greeted by the local brass band and the Mayor welcomes you with a symbolic ceremony presenting the village keys.
- The historical centre has one main road that cuts through the centre of the village leaving the upper part completely car free . It is here where all the locations, venues and accommodations are situated . In this way the logistics are concentrated at a doorstep distance . Actually Your guests ,colleagues and friends become temporarily your neighbours.
- Over 20 locations to choose for meetings and presentations
- A 17th century Convent Lodgia
- The Bell Tower Square is an ideal setting for a large banquet or a fun Italian street party