The experience starts with the inflation of the balloon at ground level, a moment of great anticipation before climbing into the basket ready for your flight.
The balloon rides last from 45 minutes to one and a half hours and during this time, thanks to the smooth flying motion, you will be able to take the opportunity to shoot wonderful images of the beautiful Le Marche landscape. Ballooning is a wonderful way to familiarise yourself with the terrain of your holiday destination and the perfect vantage point for taking some spectacular photographs.
In the safe hands of experienced pilots you can enjoy flights from 45 minutes to one and a half hours. The smooth and peaceful motion of the balloon gives you an ideal opportunity to take photographs or just savour the scenes below you as you becomer familiar with the lay of the land.
- Round trip transportation from your accommodation (maximum: 5 people)
- Flight with a professional pilot
- Typical local breakfast
From your elevated position you will be able to admire the infamous “red-roofed” towns and follow the course of wary wild animals taking “flight” in the fields below. At the end of the tour, having had a smooth landing, and following in the tradition of Hot Air Balloon fans, the success of the flight will be celebrated with a glass of Champagne.
You will take your balloon ride with one of a team of 6 pilots, all of whom have many years of experience. They have participated in national and international competitions and one of them has even crossed the Alps on a solitary flight completing 250 km in 4 hours. For several years they have been piloting tourist flights in hot air balloons all over central Italy including Tuscany, Umbria and Le Marche. They have a selection of balloons to suit different needs, from a minimum capacity of two passengers to a maximum of twelve. They hope to one day have a balloon that has the capacity for at least twenty passengers.
• No upper age restriction applies
• No children under the age of eight
• Children aged between eight and twelve must be accompanied by two adults
• Not advisable for pregnant women or those who have undergone surgery in the last six months
• The flight may be cancelled because of inclement weather at pilot’s discretion
• You must book in advance
• All flights include insurance
• Long trousers and sport shoes are required