Rent Your Own Village
The perfect location for:
- Company meetings
- Work shops
- Team Building
The Village has numerous venue and meeting spaces with multiple congress and gathering locations that are perfect for company meetings, work shops and presentations.
The medieval centre is full of atmosphere with authentic corners, cobbled streets, old lanterns and extensive panoramic views.
- A small cosy Baroque Theater seating 100 people is opened to host congress meetings, presentations as well as celebrations.
- There are 20 venue options to choose from in the old historical centre such as Roman Cisterns, Panoramic gardens and even an Ex Convent with its vaulted halls. Most of the village is closed to traffic with its cobbled Street squares and scenic parks. No cars are needed as everything is at walking distance.
- For every Event the entire village is closed off to make the setting exclusive, unique and importantly Yours.
- On arrival Guests are greeted by the local brass band and the Mayor welcomes you with a symbolic ceremony presenting the village keys.
- The historical centre has one main road that cuts through the centre of the village leaving the upper part completely car free. It is here where all the locations, venues and accommodations are situated. In this way the logistics are concentrated at a doorstep distance. Actually Your guests, colleagues and friends become temporarily your neighbours.
- Over 20 locations to choose for meetings and presentations
- A 17th century Convent Lodgia
- The Bell Tower Square is an ideal setting for a large banquet or a fun Italian street party
For more information: